- Is it Halal/ Kosher?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is certified Kosher.
- Have the cows been treated with antibiotics?
Answer: The cows are antibiotics free.
- Is the whey GMO free?
Answer: The whey is GMO free.
- What kind of rennet is used in the precipitation of the whey?
Answer: Vegetarian Rennet enzymes are used.
- Does Warrior Whey® contain casein? Can customers who are allergic or sensitive to casein use it?
Answer: The plain whey contains no casein and can be used by casein sensitive customers. The flavored variety contains organic dry milk powder with naturally occurring casein.
- Is the whey derived from Pasture Raised Cows? How is it made?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is derived from raw milk of pasture-raised cows,it is a by-product of sweet cheese production, known for its high standard manufacturing regulations as required to grant a good tasting, high quality aged cheese.
- Is Warrior Whey® derived from Whole or Skim Milk?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is derived from whole milk. It is not a by product of skim milk or casein manufacturing.
- Is it safe for pregnant/ nursing mothers?
Answer: It is safe for pregnant and nursing mothers. Nonetheless, pregnant and nursing mothers are recommended to consult their physicians before using any nutritional supplement.
- Is it gluten free? Is it manufactured in a gluten free environment?
Answer: The whey is gluten free and manufactured at a gluten free facility.
- Is it undenatured?
Answer: It is undenatured.
- Does your whey protein have phenylalanine?
Answer: The Whey contains all essentials amino acids including phenylalanine.
- What temperature is the whey processed at?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is processed via a single flash pasteurization method at low heat. Temperature: the raw milk is heated to 72C for 15 seconds and then cooled down to 5C for the remaining processing. This method has been proven to keep the non-denatured integrity of the whey matrix .
- What can you mix it with? How do you make it?
Answer: You can mix Warrior Whey® with water or milk until reaching your desired consistency - pudding or milk shake. For an ice cream milk shake consistency, use 2 scoops with 6 oz milk or water and 8 oz ice - put in a blender and enjoy. The flavored whey powder can also be eaten (chewed) dry - directly from the canister.
- What are the sources for the different flavors?
Answer: All flavoring ingredients are derived from the finest natural food sources; each flavor relates to its natural respective source: i.e. peanut butter flavor - derived from peanuts, banana flavor - derived from dried ripened banana powder, etc.
- Is Warrior Whey® protein isolate or concentrate?
Answer: Whey protein concentrate 80%.
- Can people who allergic or sensitive to milk use this product?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is low in lactose and generally can be tolerated by the average lactose sensitive person. People who are allergic or sensitive to milk may need to consult with their health practitioner before using any dairy product including whey.
- What type(s) of sweetener(s) is/are used in Warrior Whey® flavored variety?
Answer: Flavored Warrior Whey® is naturally sweetened with Lo-han, a non-glycemic fruit extract.
- Is the milk homogenized?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is derived from non-homogenized milk.
- Are any of the ingredients from China? If so, can you comment on the safety/ purity?
Answer: The sweetener Lo-Han Kuo is a dried fruit extract native to southern China, used traditionally as a natural remedy for treating colds, sore throats and digestive disorders. The Lo-Han powder is carefully extracted through a concoction method of filtering and drying that separate all impurities - yielding a product free of chemicals, heavy metals, fiber or microbial components. Preliminary toxicological studies on animals, showed that Lo-Han extract is highly safe even in extremely high dosages (of over 10g/kg body weight).
- Is the whey water soluble?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is highly soluble, instantly dissolved.
- Is Warrior Whey® safe for lacto-vegetarians? The reason is that some whey products are processed in a way that adds certain animal amino acids to them - not just those in the whey.
Answer: Warrior Whey® is perfectly suited for Lacto-vegetarians. The product contains no animal amino acids or by-products added.
- Are the Branch Chain Amino Acids in the whey peptide bonded?
Answer: The Branch-Chain Amino Acids are peptide bonded as naturally occurring in the whey.
- Are there any wheat, nut, or soy products used in manufacturing? Is it manufactured in a facility that makes other products with these ingredients?
Answer: The product is free of wheat and soy. Nonetheless, it is manufactured in a facility that occasionally uses nuts and soy lecithin.
- Is Warrior Whey® recommended as a meal replacement?
Answer: Warrior Whey® can be used as a protein meal replacement on the top of a vegetable, fruit rich diet.
- What is the shelf life?
Answer: 2 years
- What is the proper storage temperature?
Answer: Room temperature (70o F) or refrigeration
- Can Warrior Whey® benefit your diet?
Answer: Warrior Whey® may help benefit your diet due to the following properties:
- helps curb sweet cravings
- contains peptides that promote satiety
- contains amino acids and peptides that have shown to promote lean muscle gain.
- low glycemic with no sugar added
- a delicious treat that can substitute sugar loaded deserts, or ice cream.
- Will it help you gain muscle?
Answer: Warrior Whey® is inherently designed to promote protein synthesis and lean muscle gain.
- Does Warrior Whey® contain MSG?
Answer: Unlike many protein products and sports drinks that contain hydrolyzed proteins, which yield MSG, Warrior Whey® is free of hydrolyzed protein. It is 100% natural and has no ADDED MSG.